Mar 16, 2012

I came, I saw, I bought

Happy Friday, everyone!

If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have seen me pin this gorgeous sunburst mirror from Martha Stewart. It's been pinned all over the place, and I spotted it on Decorchick's mantel, Charming Zebra's sunburst gallery wall and Honey We're Home's sitting room. It's at Home Depot for only $35!

After seeing it around the blogosphere, I was thoroughly convinced I needed it, especially since it was such a great deal. And. I. love it!


I just put it in the living room on an existing nail (buh-bye framed photo of us), so I don't know if it will stay here. I didn't notice this before I bought it, but it's a convex mirror, which makes me love it even more. It's a pretty gold color, with a little bit of an aged look to it. It's a good size, too, about 30 inches by 30 inches.


I think it'll stay here in the living room, but I can't decide. I've got some other tweaks coming, so I've got to see them all together. But it makes such a nice statement when you walk into the room...definitely attention grabbing!

Pretend you don't see the mess reflected in the mirror, mm'kay? Thanks :)

You can't buy the mirror online, only in stores, but you can check online and see if your local Home Depot has it.

It will now compete with my federal-style convex mirror as my favorite mirror in the house:


Hope you all have a good weekend and St. Patrick's Day planned! We don't have much going on, but I'm totally craving these Irish Car Bomb cupcakes...I might have to make them...

2 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love it..you are right it makes the perfect statement..so perfect for the space...love it...great price...

Christina said...

LOVE it!! It looks beautiful in your house too! :)